Yo! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read about Rye Bread Box. Taken from my original blog of the same name established on April 4, 2006:
This blog is the physical manifestation of the inner-workings of my brain, carefully constructed and formulated as a mental snack because, like food,
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Rising from the ashes, Rye Bread Box is a medium where I can express interesting ideas, thoughtful insight, provide practical pieces of information, offer witty tidbits of humor and other pun-y stuff, as well as anything that I think that you may find informative or entertaining, better yet infotaining. Here you will find posts that I call slices, including:
- Ramblings of topics that I may find noteworthy, mind-boggling and simply irritating.
- Reflections on water, mirrors, etc. I mean, life, death and everything in between and beyond.
- R-ticles that I have wrote in the past and present, which I will be posting from time to time.
- Reviews on movies, books, products and events. For restaurants and other locales, visit my Yelp account. Atop each review, there will be a rating system – zero to five slices, five being the best.
And my favorite category, which covers the arbitrary amusement of life:
- Random Remarks is a cornucopia of craziness. In an attempt to avoid the cookie cutter crap of other blogs, I’m going to mix in some fixin’s, such as Stories from the ER, Breaking Norms, Crazy Concoctions, Radical Recipes, Renegade Reporting, Personal Poetry and other randomness of Rye.
- Brain Crumbs: one-line bits of wisdom & humor, pick-up lines, jokes and whatever’s clever.
Feel free to leave some feedback, because I truly care about exchanging ideas and other points of view. Not only do I like to inform, but I want to be informed, so go ahead and school me. Just like life, Rye Bread Box is an ongoing work in progress. So…Stick around for the fun. Lastly, let me know if there are any topics you’d like me to cover. Stay toasted. E-mail me at email@example.com.