This poem manifests from two things: tonight’s Fitbit 10,000 daily step goal run. Ha! Anyone else do this? Lol. And before the run, I watched an awesome video clip explaining how rappers make rhymes. So naturally, I began rhyming on my run.
The metaphysical lights to me
ain’t that bright to me,
don’t frighten me.
They, in fact, enlighten me.
The flickering thoughts to be
quickly ignite in me.
The goal is for a truly united “We.”
Upon breath of life,
the ideas take flight from me
via tongue or type, you hear or see.
Provoking thought is what’s meant to be…
like media manufacturing consent, you see…
The lights. They bright? You bite? Good night. *click* Good luck.
Like my slices? Subscribe!
- My Eulogy for Michael Bisbee – Emotional Earthquakes
- The Bisbee Flow – a poem
- Dolores Park-ing Fee!
- The Lights
- Prez Race 2K16: What a D-Bacle!
- The American Dream Playbook
- When “Anxiety Attacks” – A Helpful Guide
- Wins and Even More Losses
- Ip Man 3 – review
- Pretty Little Woman: A Short Encounter with a Tiny Hooker